POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem with GUI in 3.1e : Problem with GUI in 3.1e Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with GUI in 3.1e
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 27 Mar 1999 17:47:00
Message: <36fd5fe4.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
    I've just downloaded and installed pve-bin.zip over 3.1a. When I start POV, the
toolbar is blank. At this point, if I run my mouse over the toolbar, a few, but not
all of
the icons appear. I have to turn the toolbar off and then on in options for it to
display
correctly.
    I'm not certain where the problem lies, as it worked okay immediately after
installation. However, I've just installed Internet Explorer 5 ( I was using IE4, on
Win95
osr2 ), and the problem appeared. I didn't keep the 3.1a .dll's and .exe, so I can't
just
switch back to them.

Has anyone else noticed this?

--